Our knowledge about Christian teaching and history gives shape to experiencing the presence of God in our lives. Prince of Peace nurtures a sense of a loving and gracious God that is always with us.
Prince of Peace programs offer many opportunities for spiritual formation, including:
- Adult Forum, which provides various discussions about our Christian faith;
- Book Studies, discussing books of common interest that enlighten our faith;
- Women's Bible Studies, in which several circles meet using the Bible study in Lutheran Women Today magazine;
- Devotions, including Yoga-devotion and others provided by the Luther Seminary;
- Sunday Christian Education for our youth to learn more about the faith;
- Confirmation to continue that journey; and
- Summer Programs to examine faith within the context of God's creation.